Kalian pasti pernah bermain tebak-tebakan bersama teman. Biasanya tebak-tebakan ini menjadi salah satu permainan favorit bagi beberapa orang.
Ini juga bisa menjadi sebuah hiburan dan candaan saat kita berkumpul bersama teman-teman. Maka berikut ini beberapa contoh tebak-tebakan bahasa Inggris yang dapat kamu pilih adalah
- There are carrying a house on their back. Who am I ?
Answer: a snail
- I haven’t legs, hand, eyes and ears. But I can move the world if you give me time. Who am I ?
Answer: a worm
- Are you a doctor ?
Answer: because you have healed my heart
- Are you a pilot ?
Answer: because you have blown my heart away
- Are you a camera ?
Answer: because I always smile when I look at you
- Are you a broom ?
Answer: because you have cleansed my heart
- Are you a crayon ?
Answer: because you have colored my life
- My body shape is round, and has a hole in the middle. Who am I ?
Answer: a donuts
- I have wide ears, and a long nose. Who am I ?
- I have two humps on my body, I live in the sand. Who am I ?
Answer: a camel
- You can hear but you never see ?
Answer: your voice
- My body is thorny, but I am very gentle. Who am I ?
Answer: a durians
- Are you French ?
Answer: because Eiffel for you (I feel for you)
- Are you a thief ?
Answer: because you have stolen my heart
- You can see me, but you cannot touch me. Who am I ?
Answer: a star
- What objects will come out, if rotated ?
- What leaves never fall ?
- I am small, but I can call people . who am I ?
Answer: a bells
- What a very rich fruit ?
Answer: a srikaya
- Are you a magician ?
Answer: because every time I see you, everyone has gone
- Do you have an eraser ?
Answer: because I want to eraser you past and write the future with me
- Is your name google ?
Answer: because you have what I am looking for.
- I am horrible lost, can you give me directions to have you ?
Answer: because you are my destination
- What word begin and end with an E but not only has one letter ?
- What letter of the alphabet has more water ?
Answer: the letter c (sea)
- I am a word, if you pronounce me rightly it will be wrong If you pronounce me wrong it is right. Who am I ?
- What is full of holes and can still hold the waters. Who am I ?
Answer: a sponge
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. What is it ?
Answer: today, yesterday, tomorrow.